3.28.2012

Hi- I eat buttons!

So i stumbled upon this pin on Pinterest:


Why didn't i know about these 5 years ago??  In one of my education classes in college my professor was trying to play an 'ice breaker' game with about 25 of us who really just wanted the first day of class to end as quickly as possible.  She wanted us to play the game where we have to go around and recall every one's first name and a 'thing' that starts with the same letter as their first name.

Eternally i was freaking out because i hate any form of public speaking.  It seamed like an eternity but when it was finally my turn i recalled what everyone before be previously said and then... i uttered the words "Hi i'm Brittany and i like buttons".

I was mortified when my teacher stopped the game to ask me if i eat buttons.  I was so nervous about not looking stupid in front of me peers that i missed the instruction of choosing a FOOD, not just anything.  Needless to say i was remembered as the girl that ate buttons.  I wonder if these edible buttons are the ultimate joke on me.  But all this wondering is making me hungry and i really want to buy and eat these! 

ENJOY!
{BS}
'the girl that eats buttons'


Giveaway still going on HERE Go tell your baby momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment