6.27.2012

Walls.

Something you need to know about me is that I love a glorious accent wall.  Last year I showed some of my favorite walls in my house.

There was the wallpapered hallway (yes I put up wallpaper in my house in 2011.  It's not your mother's kitchen grapevine border.)




My next favorite is a frame collage in my bedroom with framed fabric, chalkboard, cork board, letterpress art, and a vintage owl crossword from 1972.  The more on a wall the better.




This wall is probably my favorite and the most fun! I painted an entire wall in my kitchen with RUST-OLEUM's chalkboard paint and my only regret is that i didn't do this sooner! 


 

And I am pleased to announce that this wall is about to get its spotlight in the accent wall of fame (soon)!

Check back to see the finished laundry room and if you won HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment