October Top 10
1. Anything with a pumpkin spice flavor.
2. Pumpkin carving yo! Although this year I think I am going to retire my knife and pick up my brush.
3. Being reminded how great your friends are and how lucky I am to have them.
4. Running while looking like a rainbow. I’m talking Color Run people. Memphis watch out.
5. Singing Hey Ho on the top of my lungs. Thank you Lumineers.
6. Fall weather= layering of clothes. Nothing makes me happier than my cardigans. Wow. I’m a grandma.
7. Getting a new phone. I’m about to blow up instagram. And kick your booty in Song Pop.
8. Having all the windows in my house open and hearing the train go by in my backyard.
9. Trying to narrow down all my amazing Halloween costume ideas. This year is going to be epic.
10. A full year after leaving teaching and I am feeling more hopeful everyday about the future. Whoever needs to grow up?