9.28.2012

Friday's Letters #2

Dear Craigslist {Killers} Responders: I appreciate your interest in my Craigslist post for needing a new roommate.  However I guess I should have been more specific… I need a normal person to move into my home.  Not an ex Real World contestant.  Don’t pretend I can’t Google your name and find video clips of you flipping out on your former roommates. 

Dear Butter: I miss you already.

Dear Brother:  I am so proud of you and the restaurant you run.  I can’t wait to make it out to Charlotte to see it for myself!

Dear Free People London Edition: You have given me a new direction for my wardrobe and style.  I can’t wait to look slightly disheveled with a red lip and tiger sweater. 

Dear Election Year:  So we meet again.  You bring out the best in people.  And by best I mean absolute worst.  There is a reason we all go into a tiny little booth to mark a ballot.  Let’s keep our overly pompous opinionated rants in that booth.  K?

Dear Taylor Swift:  We are never getting back together… like ever.  Please go away already.

 
adventures of newlyweds!

7 comments:

  1. Baahahaha!!! This made me literally laugh out loud! Have a great weekend Brittney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I would freak out! So glad you looked them up! People are crazy! (: Found you from the linky party!
    Alyssa
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are crazy! But we did get a lot of laughs over that one! :) Glad that you found me from the party! I have to say that I have the same problem with Chocolate! :) Have a great week busy lady!

      Delete
  3. You should try Earth Balance! It's vegan, non-dairy (obviously) and tastes really really good. I honestly can't tell much of a difference anymore.

    And you are VERY brave for putting an ad on Craigslist for a new roommate...haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angi! I'll have to check it out! Either we were brave OR just really stupid! :) Still trying to decide on that one... haha. Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

      Delete