September Top Ten
1. East Nashville Tomato Fest- Once a year they shut down the 5 points area and fill the streets with a dog parade, tomato costumes, local artists, and food vendors. It is a must do for the summer.
2. Nail Art- I’m a little obsessed with changing the design on my ‘fancy nail’ and this is my current fav!
3. Phillip Phillips- I
didn’t really care for him when he was on American Idol, but since the Olympics
I can’t get his song out of my head.
4. Gallery Girls- this show had major potential to make me want to live in New York again… but now it just makes me what to rock a lot of black and a red lip.
5. Barista Parlor- If you need a caffeine pick-me-up or want to eat amazing waffles with Jack White you should swing by my new favorite coffee shop. Their hand pour is amazing.
6. Ombre tights- Everything in my life needs to have an ombre. Starting with these tights.
7. Made in Nashville- You will find me selling my crafty goodness at Centennial Park on September 15th. Get yo' self some!
8. Dexter- season 6 is off to a gross start… nothing like a full Labor Day Dexter Marathon to
waste celebrate the day off!
9. Vintage Paper- now instead of trying to find actual vintage paper to craft with- duh I can just make it look like it's vintage. Genius.
10. Summer- we had a good run this season and can’t wait to see your face next year. You are by far the most relaxing time of the year for me.