9.03.2012

Sept Top 10

September Top Ten
1. East Nashville Tomato Fest-  Once a year they shut down the 5 points area and fill the streets with a dog parade, tomato costumes, local artists, and food vendors.  It is a must do for the summer.
2. Nail Art- I’m a little obsessed with changing the design on my ‘fancy nail’ and this is my current fav!
Source
3. Phillip Phillips-  I didn’t really care for him when he was on American Idol, but since the Olympics I can’t get his song out of my head.
 
4. Gallery Girls- this show had major potential to make me want to live in New York again… but now it just makes me what to rock a lot of black and a red lip.
5. Barista Parlor- If you need a caffeine pick-me-up or want to eat amazing waffles with Jack White you should swing by my new favorite coffee shop.  Their hand pour is amazing.
6. Ombre tights- Everything in my life needs to have an ombre.  Starting with these tights.
 
7. Made in Nashville- You will find me selling my crafty goodness at Centennial Park on September 15th.  Get yo' self some!
8. Dexter- season 6 is off to a gross start… nothing like a full Labor Day Dexter Marathon to waste celebrate the day off!
 9. Vintage Paper- now instead of trying to find actual vintage paper to craft with- duh I can just make it look like it's vintage.  Genius.


10. Summer- we had a good run this season and can’t wait to see your face next year.  You are by far the most relaxing time of the year for me.

1 comment:

  1. I am totes agreeing with all your top ten!

    nail art is obvis always a winner!
    the ombre tights? GORGE haven't seen them around yet
    but going to get searching!

    vintage paper -well you have lit just mentioned the very thing
    I'm off to purchase today!

    Muchos Smiles,
    bb, xoxo

    from…
    www.ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk

    MotelRocks Fan?
    enter 'bubblybeccy' @checkout to receive
    a cheeky 20% off

    ReplyDelete