4.29.2012

Coffee Table Reveal

So last month i asked you guys to tell me what to do with my coffee table.  It used to be a white washed pine coffee table that had seen better days.  I took your advice, and thanks to you the coffee table has been repainted and displays my new favorite quote by Darin Lane.


Before:


After:





I also spray painted the tray on the table to hold our growing number of remotes and to cut down on the clutter.  I should have thought of that sooner.
Tomorrow i will show you how i blocked the letters on the table.
Happy Week Everyone!
{BS}

4 comments:

  1. Great quote! Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color and I am crazy for anything with words on it. Combine the two and you have perfection. Thanks for sharing this week at BeColorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! Im crazy for quotes and word art too! Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  3. Love that quote! Great update of your table!

    ReplyDelete