8.28.2012

Nashville Flea

Hey everyone!  Hope that you had an amazing weekend!  I totally have a case of the Mondays starting a new week completely exhausted!  This past week I failed to get a post up into the blogosphere because I was preparing for the Nashville Flea Market.  My mom and I got a booth there and were able to sell a bunch of our painted creations.  It is always a surprise to me what sells and what is left… this month I am actually excited about several items that made the trek back home.  One of which is now a side table at my house!  It was meant to be mine! :)




Another item I am secretly lusting over and glad that I get to keep are these nesting metal tables… adorable!

 
Here are a couple other pics from our booth.  In true BS fashion I failed to get a picture of my mom and I… I’ll try again next month.
 
 
 
 
 
I can't wait to catch up and see what you guys did this weekend!  Hope it was great for everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment